Clean Bee is Now Hiring!
Clean Bee specializes in improving the health and appearance of our customers’ homes and businesses by providing cleaning of their carpet, upholstery, area rugs, tile & grout, wood and vinyl.
One thing is certain—when you work for Clean Bee, you work for a family owned and operated business that has been recognized by the BBB, Angie’s List and the readers of the Northwest Herald for the high quality of service and our dedication to our customers. Employees of our company enjoy a family like atmosphere, open communication, personal recognition, performance based rewards, promotion from within, and fun are all part of the framework that makes Clean Bee what it is today. There are exciting opportunities available at Clean Bee.
No cleaning experience required, customer service and light sales experience preferred.
Full time Cleaning Technician – 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday-Friday with the ability to work later and some Saturdays, overtime paid after 40 hours
Interested In Joining Our Team?
We’re looking for a FULL TIME carpet cleaning technician to join us at our Lakemoor location (day time hours, M-F, rotating Saturdays)
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
• Perform all duties necessary to provide quality cleaning of carpet, upholstery, area rugs, tile & grout, wood and vinyl.
• Be able to legibly fill out paperwork and perform basic math
• Set up & take down of company van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
• Be a Self-Starter, Trustworthy, Flexible, Honest, Dependable.
• Be able to read and understand mix rates of products (basic math).
• Be able to operate a floor care and cleaning equipment and (we will train)
• Be able to Wipe all baseboards, edges and notice details, ascend and descend stairs for cleaning, work in a kneeling position for cleaning.
• Account for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s job site.
• Clean vehicle at end of each day.
• Proper inventory of blocks, pads, spotting agents and retail items on truck.
• Uphold all company policies and procedures.
Pass background check and drug screening. A High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required. A valid State issued Driver’s license is required with an insurable driving record as deemed by our commercial insurance provider .Reliable transportation. Strong written and verbal English communication skills required. Able to lift 50 lbs. Able to operate cleaning machines required to perform duties according to safety standards. Must be a strong team player able to work well with other crew members and follow direction from Management. Able to perform all physical aspects of the job duties listed above. Nonsmoking preferred. Employment Type: Full time cleaning tech: $ 10.00 -12 per hour. Plus performance bonuses.
Apply at : 542 W. Rand Rd. (RT.120) Lakemoor, IL 60051. Friday 10-5. Saturday 8-12