Clean Bee is hiring!
Clean Bee specializes in improving the health and appearance of our customers’ homes and businesses by providing cleaning of their carpet, upholstery, and hard floors such as tile and grout and hardwood.
One thing is certain—when you work for Clean Bee, you work for a family owned and operated business that has been recognized by the BBB, Angie’s List, and the readers of the Northwest Herald for their dedication to their customers. Employees of our company enjoy a family like atmosphere, open communication, personal recognition, performance-based rewards, promotion from within, and fun are all part of the framework that makes Clean Bee what it is today.
There are exciting opportunities available at Clean Bee. Either way you will be part of a team that helps every member succeed, because your success is our success.
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- Perform all duties necessary to provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning, or tile and grout cleaning, or other hard floor surfaces.
- Set up & take down of company van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
- Be a Self-Starter, Trustworthy, Flexible, Honest, Dependable.
- Be able to read and understand mix rates of products.
- Be able to use a Roto, Extractor, Walk behind scrubbers and other floor care equipment
- Be able to Wipe all baseboards, edges, and notice details.
- Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s job site.
- Clean vehicle at end of each day.
- Proper inventory of blocks, pads, spotting agents and retail items on truck.
- Uphold all company safety policies.
- Assist in backing of van using proper backing procedure.
- Uphold all company policies and procedures.
A High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required. A valid State issued Driver’s license is required with an insurable driving record as deemed by our commercial insurance provider. Strong written and verbal English communication skills required. Able to operate cleaning machines required to perform duties according to safety standards. Must be a strong team player able to work well with other crew members and follow direction from Management. Able to perform all physical aspects of the job duties listed above.
Full-Time Compensation: $11 to $16 per Hourly Benefits Offered.
Please use the form below to inquire about the open positions and get in touch with us.